WIN a TATTOO !!!
WIN a TATTOO this Christmas by playing the Pino Bros Ink Instagram Game. The rules of the game are simple!
- Post a photo or video of yourself to your Instagram account asking Santa Claus for a tattoo for Christmas. The most “likes” wins!
- You can also post a photo or video of yourself with Santa from when you were a child. You can also post something you draw, even your dad in a Santa suit! Whatever you think will get you a lot of ‘likes’ while staying in the Christmas Theme. (All photos must be original, and you must be the owner of the photo, image or graphic.)
- To be officially entered into the contest you must add the following hashtags to your photo: #pinobrosinkcontest #pinobrosink @pinobrosink
- Winners will be announced Christmas morning via your instagram photo and Pino Bros Ink social media outlets.
- Ten (10) winners will receive $150.00 Pino Bros Ink Gift Cards
1. Conditions of Entry: By entering the Pino Bros Ink Instagram Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and Pino Bros Ink. (“Sponsor”), on the other. Sponsor and the website companies hosting and promoting the Sweepstakes, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the Sweepstakes Entities. These Rules apply only to the Sweepstakes and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by Sponsor or any division of Pino Bros Ink.
3. Eligibility: You must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be at least 18 years old or older as of your date of entry. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a “Minor”), you certify that one of your parents or legal guardians has read, understood and agree to these sweepstakes rules with your Entry (as hereinafter defined), and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these sweepstakes rules on behalf of you and themselves. Sweepstakes void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and possessions, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the United States. Employees and agents of Sponsor, Pino Bros Ink and their respective affiliate, subsidiary, and parent companies, and advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) are ineligible to enter or win.
4. Judging criteria: Submissions will be judged based on creativity, quality, originality and “likes”.
5. Prizes: Multiple grand prize winners (“Winner”) will receive (1) Pino Bros Ink Gift Card. No transfer, substitution or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The entry will be deemed submitted by the name that is provided upon entry, as solely determined by Sponsor. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
6. Drawing and Notification: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions will be final, will have selected Winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winners will be announced on any Pino Bros Ink properties, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, PinoBrosInk.com, Twitter. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to confirm the winning entry within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place from all remaining entries received. Such process shall be repeated until all Winners are found and the prizes accepted.
7. General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income tax and vehicle registration) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited by law (and except in the case of a Minor), the Winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. This Sweepstakes is subject to these Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Rules. Winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and the officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, Pino Bros Ink, any Internet access providers, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or mechanically reproduced entries. If in the opinion of Sponsor, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, and award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its designees. Entrants agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of any prize awarded. Instagram is in no way officially affiliated with this contest.
9. Collection of Information: Sponsor reserves the right to publish any entries (ie: photos, videos or written copy) to the pinobrosink.com website, social networks and and other Pino Bros Ink properties. Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any other third party, nor will Sponsor use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As stated above, the contest is not open to Minors under the age majority in their country of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and submit entries to Sponsor, Sponsor will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the Contest.
10. Official Rules: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of state of Massachusetts in the United States of America and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
11. No Cheating: You can not hashtag preexisting posts that have been collecting ‘likes’ on instagram prior to the start date of the game (December 5th, 2013)